We offer a property management service which is tailored to every one of our customers to suit their specific needs. Many of our customers live abroad and therefore require a trustworthy company to attend the property to ensure its well being and to take care of the day to day tasks that they are not present to entail. This could be cleaning drains after heavy rains, attending their alarm company should something be wrong with the alarm, checking the property on a regular basis to ensure the electricity, water and other utilities are in good working order or any other manner of issues that need to be dealt with in person when the owner is not present. We have a very experienced team of cleaners who have been with us since the start of the business which means they are also able to tailor the cleaning as required for our clients. All of our staff, without exception, are covered by insurance which is important when someone is working in your home.
To give an idea of the vast amount of tasks that we can undertake on your behalf, whether you are present in Spain or not to take the worry and pressure out of home ownership meaning you can relax and enjoy your Costa del Sol home are:
Regular inspection visits to:-
- Check security, locks, doors and windows.
- Check watering of plants on terraces, garden boxes and indoors.
- Secure key holding.
- Check gas, water and electricity supply, turn these off on departure and back on for arrival if required.
- Check and let run taps to avoid smelly pipes.
- Flush toilets.
- Check property as a whole and report any damages such as leaks, humidity etc.
- Regular airing by opening doors and windows for general ventilation.
Apart from the above mentioned inspection visits we can also provide the following services.
- Cleaning and laundry.
- General day to day maintenance (we have a full time handy man who can normally fix problems within a couple of hours subject to availability of parts if needed).
- Key holding service.
- Air conditioning mainttenance/installation/inspection.
- Carpentry work.
- Painting work.
- Television/satellite engineers.
- Shopping service.
- Arrangement of car hire.
- Babysitting service.
- Cot and high chair rental.
- Rental of items for disabled people.
- Attending properties for deliveries.
- Administration, financial and insurance services.
- Construction and renovation services.
- Project management.
- Reservations for restaurants/beach clubs etc.
- Airport transfers / taxi reservations.
- Catering / party organizing.
For all those things that are just too difficult to carry out if you do not speak Spanish or are not used to the system here in Spain, we can help. Whether it is a problem with the electricity or water companies, the community office, the town hall taxes or you need to urgently organize a doctor’s visit we have all of the contacts and can take on these tasks for you removing the worry of home ownership in Spain. Even if it is outside of office hours, we have an emergency number where we are contactable 24 hours a day.